For Sale   >   North Cyprus Flag  North Cyprus
  • $2,000,000
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • Plot of land
  • For Sale 
  • Bogazi, Gastria Coastline
  • north cyprus Flag North Cyprus
Title deeds available for a title transfer to be done at at any land registry offices in government controlled South Cyprus. The tittle transfer fees need not be if to another Greek-Cypriot, if to a non-Greek Cypriot and if there is a transfer fee the amount I am willing to deduct the transfer fee charge from the final price offer from the person/S interested in having the titles in his/her name/S. No VAT tax applied. Price listed is negotiable.

VERIFIABLE Pre-1974 coastline in absolute freehold ownership title deeds. Last valuation report December 2011 accessed market value 4,473,550 Euros.

The coast line residential plots of land along side a major motorway, is prime land superior to surrounding residential fields, are located in the occupied side between Bogazi Village Cove and Gastria Village, are alongside a major two-lane roadway (Karpaz Anagolu), incidental, there are secondary roads leading to the beach area, total three plots/parcels recorded as 13.375 Skalles/Donums equaling 17,896 square meters (900 feet x 150 feet ), plots are 600 meters from the Mediterranean Sun Rich Golden Beach Coast area of Famagusta, land is flat or level.

The building and cover factor is a nice size for a profitable development for example: condominium or condo complex with an adjacent convenience store and petrol station; plots being along side a major roadway, having a sea-view, near tourist areas, walking distance to a major shopping and entertainment center (Big Old Bazaar), walking distance also to the Sarcon Development, Sunrise Development, Bogaztepe Resort Village Development, Caesar Resort Development, also, not far from the Majestic Beach Club Hotel, the Skyline Residence development, including the Hilltop Village Development, and additional developed locations.

Additional points of interests increasing the value of the land: 1-1/12 miles west of the plots of land is the picturesque fisherman village cove of Bogazi, and about 1 1/2-2 miles north-east is the village area of Gastria, outskirts of Gastria is a developed industrial area (an electric company, petroleum storage company, including a cement company); 1- 1 1/2 miles south from Gastria towards the Mediterranean is the Gastria Castle, Gastria Beach, and Gastria Bay, incidental a recent 14 story building being developed 75% owned by an Israeli development firm, the other 25% a Turkish Cypriot.
Title deeds available for a title transfer to be done at at any land registry offices in government controlled South Cyprus. The tittle transfer fees need not be if to another Greek-Cypriot, if to a non-Greek Cypriot and if there is a transfer fee the amount I am willing to deduct the transfer fee charge from the final price offer from the person...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
Recommended