For Sale   >   Swaziland Flag  Swaziland   >  Mankayane

SZL850,000  Investment Mankayane

  • SZL850,000
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • Investment
  • For Sale 
  • Mankayane
  • swaziland Flag Swaziland
Ideal for farming with any crop that is fit to grow in the high field region of Swaziland. There is a stream on the farm. Irrigation is a possibility. 25% of the farm can be cultivated. The other 75% can be used for cattle, sheep and goats. Annual rain fall 750mm

Eco tourism is also a possibility with the following options already existing:
4x4 trails
Hiking trails
Cave exploring
Bird watching
Game watching
Hunting

Good community with very less crime

Main entrance is 500m from a tar road.
Ideal for farming with any crop that is fit to grow in the high field region of Swaziland. There is a stream on the farm. Irrigation is a possibility. 25% of the farm can be cultivated. The other 75% can be used for cattle, sheep and goats. Annual rain fall 750mm    Eco tourism is also a possibility with the following options al...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map mankayane
Recommended