For Sale   >   Egypt Flag  Egypt   >  Muhafazat Janub Sina`  >  Sharm El Sheikh
  • EGP£440,000
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Apartment / Flat  2 bedrooms
  • For Sale 
  • Sharm El Sheikh
  • egypt Flag Egypt
Sharm Cabana is proud to present one of their latest developments Sunny Lakes. It is an exclusive development in Naama Bay with every apartment being built to an incredible high specification.

Sunny Lakes is only a two minutes drive from Naama Bay and five minutes drive from Sharm El Sheikh International airport making it an ideal location.

The total area of the project is 114,000 sqm with only 20% of the project being built on. The other 80% of the compound will be landscaped gardens and swimming pools which, provides residence with a relaxing spacious environment. The compound is entered through a security gate which is manned 24 hours a day.

Every apartment has an open planned living kitchen area providing the owners with a very adaptable space. Two bedrooms apartments also come with two bathrooms for the owners convenience. If you have any special requests regarding your apartment please let us know and we will do our up-most to provide them.

Compound facilities include 4 malls with coffee shop, restaurant, supermarket, pharmacy, beauty salon, laundry and 3-D cinema. Providing residence in Sunny Lakes everything they need on their doorstep. The complex will also have internet giving the residents internet access.

Why buy from an estate agent when you can buy straight from the developer cutting out the middle man. Sharm Cabana Real Estate has many years experience and our professional staff are always on hand to help with any enquiries you many have. As the developer of Sunny Lakes Sharm Cabana can ease you thought the buying process making it a straight forward enjoyable experience.

Sunny Lakes can turn your new home in the sun into an affordable reality.

Payment terms for Zone B Phase 2

Area: 55 SQM
Reservation Deposit: 44000 LE
Contracting Deposit (1 month from signing the contract): 66000 LE
36 monthly installments (1 month after contracting): 7945 LE
Delivery Deposit: 44020 LE
Total: 440000 LE

Area: 65 SQM
Reservation Deposit: 52000 LE
Contracting Deposit (1 month after reservation): 78000 LE
36 monthly installments (1 month from contracting) 9390 LE
Delivery Deposit: 52040 LE
Total: 520000 LE

Area: 70 SQM
Reservation Deposit: 56000 LE
Contracting Deposit (1 month after reservation): 84000 LE
36 monthly installments (1 month after contracting): 10110 LE
Delivery Deposit: 56000LE
Total: 559960

Delivery 8 months after signing the contract

To mark the launch of zone c phase 1 for sale the payment terms have been extened to 48 months. This is a special offer for October only!

Payment terms for Zone C phase 1

Area: 100 SQM
Reservation Deposit: 80000 LE
Contracting Deposit (1 month after reservation): 120000 LE
48 monthly installments (1 month after contracting): 10835 LE
Delivery Deposit: 80000 LE
Total: 800080 LE

Delivery in 18 months from signing the contract.

Sharm Cabana is proud to present one of their latest developments Sunny Lakes. It is an exclusive development in Naama Bay with every apartment being built to an incredible high specification.    Sunny Lakes is only a two minutes drive from Naama Bay and five minutes drive from Sharm El Sheikh International airport making it an ...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map sharm el sheikh
Recommended