Agents   >   Philippines Flag  Philippines   >  Soccsksargen  >  General Santos City  >  General Santos
Pic:1 of 2
Pic:2 of 2
  • ₱4,525,000
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • House
  • Agent
  • General Santos
  • philippines Flag Philippines
A first exclusive subdivision in Gen.Santos by Communities Phils. a Vista land Company.With complete facilities & amenities.
CCTV Camera,clubhouse & swimming pool, parks & pocket gardens, playground, complete electrical facilities,12-18 meter wide road,perimeter wall, internet & cable ready,activity area and many more!!

20 % downpayment payable in 12 months w/o interest, remaining 80% loanable to Bank financing, In house financing or you can pay spot cash with 12 TO 20% discount.
MORE PAYMENT SCHEMES AVAILABLE!!!

OTHER PROPERTY INFORMATION :

Developer : Communities Philippines
Development Area : 12 hectares
Location : NSLA Road, San Isidro, Barangay Lagao
Terrain : Relatively Flat
Architecture : Caribbean
Status of Development : Ongoing construction of model houses, drainage works started
Target Start of Amenity Area : 4th Quarter 2008
Target Dev t Completion : 4th Quarter 2010
Status of Permit and Licensing : Development Permit granted
PROXIMITY TO VARIOUS ESTABLISHMENTS :

2.8 kms away from the National Highway
1.8 - 2.9 kms away from 3 hospitals
1.5 - 2.8 kms away from 3 colleges
2.6 - 2.9 kms away from 4 existing and proposed shopping malls (KCC, Gaisano, SM, Robinsons)
1.0 - 2.5 kms away from 2 markets
6 kms away from Wharf
15 kms away from the Airport

LOT ONLY PACKAGES IN ALSO AVAILABLE FRONTING THE AMENITY AREA & MAIN DRIVE.
ONGOING: HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS PROMO TIL DEC 31,2008..RESERVE NOW!!!

FOR MORE PICTURES OF HOUSE DESIGNS AND MORE DETAILS:

TEXT OR CALL: IVY AMADEO(PROPERTY EXECUTIVE)
mobile : +639272628772 or
+639228360743
A first exclusive subdivision in Gen.Santos by Communities Phils. a Vista land Company.With complete facilities & amenities.  CCTV Camera,clubhouse & swimming pool, parks & pocket gardens, playground, complete electrical facilities,12-18 meter wide road,perimeter wall, internet & cable ready,activity area and many more!!   ...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map gen.santos city
Recommended