For Sale   >   Switzerland Flag  Switzerland   >  Ticino  >  Distretto Di Lugano  >  Lugano
Pic:1 of 2
Pic:2 of 2
  • CHF506,300
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Apartment / Flat  2 bedrooms
  • For Sale 
  • Lugano
  • switzerland Flag Switzerland
In the new 8-story building just minutes away from the center of Lugano variable number of splendid landscaping apartments with a stunning view on the lake (2-3-4 bedroom) and offices are on sale.

2 bedroom apartments start from 506.300 CHF (Swiss Francs).

3 bedroom apartments start from 655.700 CHF.

4 bedroom apartments start from 1.009.200 CHF.

Offices start from 610.000 CHF.

The building is located in a beautiful and convenient area with a very developed infrastructure. It is within walking distance to all the utilities, such as shops, banks, schools, pharmacies, supermarkets and municipal offices. The building is also served by major roads and not directly affected by noise from the traffic.

All apartments are offered with deluxe turnkey high-quality finishing materials. Moreover, prices of some apartments include the costs of many amenities such as fireplaces, air conditioning, kitchen with double oven, food-center, mini-bar, parquet floors, closets, ceilings with integrated lighting and electric blinds.

The final prices of apartments include cellars and parking places.

The construction has already started and the delivery is scheduled for the end of 2013. The loan to finance the construction was provided by the major Swiss banks.

To start the purchase process it is required a deposit of 20% of the sales price paid to the local notary. The rest of 80% have to be paid after the acquisition of the apartment.
In the new 8-story building just minutes away from the center of Lugano variable number of splendid landscaping apartments with a stunning view on the lake (2-3-4 bedroom) and offices are on sale.    2 bedroom apartments start from 506.300 CHF (Swiss Francs).    3 bedroom apartments start from 655.700 CHF.&nb...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map lugano
Recommended