- Apartment / Flat 3 bedrooms
- For Sale
- United States
Great location in West Tampa and a floor plan over 1500 square feet
3BR/2+1BA Condo offered at $39,900
Sq Footage 1,554
Bathrooms 2 full, 1 partial
Lot Size 87,120 sqft
HOA/Maint $280 per month
Great West Tampa location
Rent estimate from Zillow:$1,100/mo
no tenant yet, when occupied will produce high net yield after local taxes and HOA
Zero finder`s fee ACT NOW
Tampa- a growth area, a prosperous area
Tampa is a part of the metropolitan area most commonly referred to as the Tampa Bay Area. Which includes Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA. This four-county area is composed of roughly 2.7 million residents, making it the second largest metropolitan area in Florida, the fourth largest in the Southeastern United States, The Greater Tampa Bay area has over 4 million residents.
The U.S. Census data showed an average annual growth of 2.47 percent, an increase of approximately 100,000 residents per year. Between 2000 and 2006, the Greater Tampa Bay Market experienced a combined growth rate of 14.8 percent, growing from 3.4 million to 3.9 million breaking the 4 million people mark on April 1, 2007. The USA has a baby boomer generation (people approaching retirement) of over 62 million. The South Eastern part of America favours Florida. This group, the Baby Boomers control over 80% of personal financial assets and more than 50% of discretionary spending power. The Baby Boomer generation are responsible for more than half of all consumer spending.
The young love Tampa too
In 2008, Tampa was ranked as the 5th best outdoor city by Forbes A 2004 survey by the NYU newspaper Washington Square News ranked Tampa as a top city for `twenty-somethings. Tampa now ranks alongside other world cities such as Phoenix, Cologne, and Osaka. In recent years Tampa has seen a notable upsurge in high-market demand from consumers, signaling more wealth concentrated in the area. Tampa has been tapped to host the 2012 Republican National Convention.
Tampa is the home of the NFLs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
People work in Tampa and require rental property-renters will often stay in the same property for several Tampa area`s Hillsborough County alone has an estimated 740,000 employees, a figure which is projected to increase to 922,000 by 2015.[ Many corporations, such as large banks and telecommunications companies, maintain regional offices in Tampa. Several Fortune 1000 companies are headquartered in the metropolitan area,which include OSI Restaurant Partners, WellCare Health Plans, Inc., TECO Energy, and Raymond James Financial and MacDill Air Force Base. The apartments are a 10 minute drive to The Memorial Hospital of Tampa and under 3 miles from downtown Tampa. Airline staff rent in Tampa, Tampa boasts four airports:
Tampa International Airport – Tampa`s main airport and the primary location for commercial passenger airline service into the Tampa Bay area. It is also a consistent favorite in surveys of the industry and the traveling public. The readers of Condé Nast Traveler have frequently placed Tampa International in their list of Best Airports, ranking it #1 in 2003, and #2 in 2008 A survey by Zagat in 2007 ranked Tampa International first among U.S. airports in overall quality. During 2008, it was the 26th-busiest airport in North America.
Peter O. Knight Airport
Tampa Executive Airport
St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport
The city of Tampa has 165 parks and beaches covering 2,286 acres (9.25 km2) within city limits and boasts world class attractions and theme parks, including Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Adventure Island, Lowry Park Zoo, and Florida Aquarium.
Reasons to buy
1. Prices have crashed. We`ve seen prices cuts in the 30/50% range over the past 18 months
2. This looks like the right time sales volumes are rising – evidence that today`s `buyers market` may be changing in the near future. We`ve witnessed the best quality stock, at the right price moving fast.
3. Low mortgage rates. Both in the US and the UK (providing you have; a large deposit and an exemplary credit record)
4. Americas long-term-growth state. Florida is to New York, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington`s etc what Spain is to Northern Europe -great winter climate and easily accessible. Long-term economic and demographic trends continue to favour Florida. By next year (2010) economists forecast that Florida will be the third-most-populated state in the country. Florida`s population is expected to continue to grow by circa 75 percent by 2030. The State has consistently featured as one of the 10 fastest-growing areas in the U.S. for each of the past four decades, and often the state has been in the top four (census data). Population growth will continue to provide the foundation for future strong economic development, such as new jobs and growing incomes. The US has over 60 million `baby boomers` (equivalent to our entire population)Florida is a prime retirement destination All of these trends are positive indicators for real estate growth-America always bounces back!
5. High stock levels. Unlike the UK you can lay your hands on a high quality discounted property nditions are ideal for motivated buyers to invest in their dream home. Stock is still plentiful in all price ranges but as with the UK the best properties still move quickly.
6. Open for business. Florida has always been a pro-business state if anything the downturn further enforces that belief– Florida boasts no state income taxes, has generous incentives from local municipalities and encourage businesses to set- up here. Florida leaders continue to keep business needs in the forefront of planning for the state`s future. The Milken Institute:
Milken ranked five Florida communities on its `Best Performing Cities Index 2008,` this ranks U.S. states and cities on sustainable economic growth. Florida`s business climate ranked fourth among CEOs and Executives. Again all this activity strengthens the property market.
7. Migration Not only the `snowbirds` Even with a slowdown in economic growth nationally, projections call for Florida`s population to return to more normal growth levels of about 317,000 a year between 2012 and 2020.
8. Positive outlook. Disney has only dropped by 5% (gate entries) during the downturn; people retain a positive outlook for Florida. Money is being invested from all over the world including China, Singapore and Canada.
9. Lifestyle. Friendly people, great climate fantastic beaches shops and attractions no state income tax. It`s no wonder that Florida is in the top three of Harris Poll`s `Most Desirable Places to Live` survey.
10. Attractions. Plenty of flights to Florida. Disney is the most visited theme park in the world; forthcoming Harry Potter theme park will further increase demand. forecasting-walt-disney-world-attendance/