For Sale   >   Turkey Flag  Turkey   >  Antalya

TRY780,558  Villa Antalya

  • TRY780,558
  • (GBP 106,500)
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • 4 bedrooms
  • Villa  4 bedrooms
  • For Sale 
  • Antalya
  • turkey Flag Turkey
Type

Villa
Location Side
Bedroom 3
Bathroom 3
Area 168
Plot Area
General

Information This new build villa complex existing of 54 semi-detached and 14 detached villas on a large plot of 36.000

M2, where from only 10 % is taking in for building constructions, which leaves 90 % for a professionly and carrefull

maintained gardens. The villas with their own gardens are offering privacy as well as the great adventages of being part of a

larger community with on-suite amenities: outdoor swimmingpool, tenniscourt, children playground, gym, sauna, cafe and

restaurant, 24 hours security and house-keeping.

This complex is located about 900 m from the sandy beach, 7 km from

Side town and 55 km from the international airport Antalya. Also nearby there is a shoppingcentre and a aquapark.

The

semi-detached villas have a living area of 168 M2 and covers: lounge and dining area, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms wherefrom 1 en

-suite, storage place and 3 balconies.

The detached villas have: lounge and dining area, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms

wherefrom 1 en-suite, storage place, 2 balconies and a roofterrace. These villas have a living area of 172 M2. In option a

private swimmingpool.

These villas will been build with high quality materials:

* airco s installed
* PVC

windows with double glazing and shutters
* built-in wardrobe in the bedrooms
* hydro massage jacuzzi bath
* smoke

detectors
* kitchen appliances from Siemens

This complex will been ready at the end of 2007.
Type     Villa  Location Side  Bedroom 3  Bathroom 3  Area 168  Plot Area   General    Information This new build villa complex existing of 54 semi-detached and 14 detached villas on a large plot of 36.000    M2, where from...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map antalya
Recommended