For Sale   >   Indonesia Flag  Indonesia   >  North Sumatra  >  Bali
Pic:1 of 2
Pic:2 of 2
  • Rp453,842,779,823
  • (USD 32,000,000)
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • Plot of land
  • For Sale 
  • Bali
  • indonesia Flag Indonesia
ABSOLUTE BEACH FRONT, ideal For Hotel, Resort or Villa development

This large Beach Front Block of Land of 800 Are (80,000 m2)indeed deserves to be in the section VERY BEST DEAL!

The reason is from this magnificent Block of land, you have uninterrupted pure ocean views and to the Eastern Coast of Bali. Starting atop of a cliff, 90% of the block is on a slope descending towards the ocean, where the remaining 10% is located. The views are to the east and south; to the north and west, a tropical forest. Due to the position, the entire block catches constant ocean breezes coming from the southeast.

Only 7 km from Kuta and 20 minutes to Airport, an absolutely quiet and delightful area, near the the famous Padang-Padang Beach, on the main Road of Uluwatu Raya. The 5 m wide access road guarantees total privacy.

The price is clearly below market price, indicating that the vendor is strongly motivated. One of the best blocks of land which ever came to our attention!

TOTAL PRICE: USD$ 32,000,000,000

LAND AREA: 800 Are (80,000 m2)

Price: USD 32,000,000
ABSOLUTE BEACH FRONT, ideal For Hotel, Resort or Villa development    This large Beach Front Block of Land of 800 Are (80,000 m2)indeed deserves to be in the section VERY BEST DEAL!    The reason is from this magnificent Block of land, you have uninterrupted pure ocean views and to the Eastern Coast of Bali. ...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map bali
Recommended