For Sale   >   Egypt Flag  Egypt   >  Al Bahr Al Ahmar  >  Hurghada
  • EGP£893,850
  • (USD 50,000)
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • 2 bedrooms
  • Apartment / Flat  2 bedrooms
  • For Sale 
  • Hurghada
  • egypt Flag Egypt

Description : The Oasis Resort is located in Ahyia district, just 20 minutes from Hurghada airport, very close to El Gouna Resort and 150 meters from the beach on the Red Sea. The Oasis Resort has been designed to ensure space and comfort. Of the 10000m2 of land only 40 percent is built upon. The remaining 60 percent accommodates 3 large circular lagoon style swimming pools, (adults pool, children pool, bar pool serving drinks and snack), communal gardens and walkways, children play area and fenced sports area. Apartments are completed to European standarts. This exclusive community has its own cafe, restaurant, mini market and pharmacy for the residents as well as 24 hour on site security offering a high level of comfort and security for all the apartments of the Oasis. Apartment 75m2, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, big living area with open kitchen and balcony Price: 50000 USD
  Description : The Oasis Resort is located in Ahyia district, just 20 minutes from Hurghada airport, very close to El Gouna Resort and 150 meters from the beach on the Red Sea. The Oasis Resort has been designed to ensure space and comfort. Of the 10000m2 of land only 40 percent is built upon. The remaining 60 percent accommodates 3 lar...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map hurghada
Recommended