For Sale   >   Turkey Flag  Turkey   >  Antalya  >  Manavgat  >  Side
  • TRY964,446
  • (EUR 158,000)
  • CONTACT
    CONTACT
  • 4 bedrooms
  • Villa  4 bedrooms
  • For Sale 
  • Side
  • turkey Flag Turkey
This new build villa complex existing of 54 semi-detached and 14 detached villas on a large plot of 36.000 M2, where from only 10 % is taking in for building constructions, which leaves 90 % for a professionly and carrefull maintained gardens. The villas with their own gardens are offering privacy as well as the great adventages of being part of a larger community with on-suite amenities : outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, children playground, gym, sauna, cafe and restaurant, 24 hours security and house-keeping.

This complex is located about 900 m from the sandy beach, 7 km from Side town and 55 km from the international airport Antalya. Also nearby there is a shoppingcentre and a aquapark.

The semi-detached villas have a living area of 168 M2 and covers: lounge and dining area, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms wherefrom 1 en-suite, storage place and 3 balconies.

The detached villas have: lounge and dining area, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms wherefrom 1 en-suite, storage place, 2 balconies and a roofterrace. These villas have a living area of 172 M2. In option a private swimming pool. (All detached villas are sold out)

These villas will been build with high quality materials:

air-conditioners installed
PVC windows with double glazing and shutters
built-in wardrobe in the bedrooms
hydro massage jacuzzi bath
smoke detectors
kitchen appliances from Siemens

This complex is ready to use.

The ` Spring time Promotion ` entails an unique benefits on brand-new homes which you will not be offered anywhere else:

1. 0% INTEREST ON EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN OF 60 MONTHS or 9% DISCOUNT FOR ADVANCED PAYMENT OPTION
-You make a first payment of 5 %

-You make a 40% payment after 6 month

-You for the 55 % remaining, a 60 months instalment payment with 0 % interest

example: You buy a villa for: 157.900 euro

-you pay first 5 %, makes: 7.895 euro

-after 6 months a payment of 40 %, makes: 63.160 euro

-for the 55 % remaining, we make a 60 monthly payment system with 0 % interest, makes monthly: 1.447,4 euro


price villa
semi-detached villas, number of villas available

167.500 € (campaigne price: 157.900 €)
8-12-15-16-20-30-34-37-50-54
167.500 € (campaigne price: 157.900 €) 14 - 31

Priced at 32% below their bank valuation!

Reservation fee: 5000 euros
Phone: +905363199328 / +902163499340.
Skype: umsasa1
This new build villa complex existing of 54 semi-detached and 14 detached villas on a large plot of 36.000 M2, where from only 10 % is taking in for building constructions, which leaves 90 % for a professionly and carrefull maintained gardens. The villas with their own gardens are offering privacy as well as the great adventages of being part of a ...
View more
CONTACT
CONTACT
regional map side town
Recommended